RSS

First time....~~

Emm.... Yeah~ This is my first time to post something to my blog... I thnk it gotta be interesting for me as it is d 1st time... woohoo^^ I change and change the background ( lol~~ like a "sakai"@.@ hahaha~~)

What im gonna share today!? let me think~~~~~ oh ya, I really want to watch Strong Heart and MBC come to play these 2 days.... The reasons was just to watch Park Han Byul share her lovely story abt hw she met Se7en and date with him.... sounds great~~ hahaha love it^~^~!! Always YG Family.. lol

Big Bang finally coming back after 2 years and three months!! Really really love their music~~ They always dance flawlessly n make me want to dance too... ( haha^~^~!! will never happen ).....Their concert are fantastic too...I can even imagine i stand there and watch them sing on the stage ( Dreaming ~~)

Hahah... i think all the VIPs hope to see this kind of scene again this year... Go go go Big Bang!! ( huhu~~ wanna cry o.o @.@ swt =.=) wahaha^O^

Bye YEOM^~^~!!! Glups Glups

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Byul Playlist


Music