RSS

Wassup~~

Yeah... Here I Am! Here I Am ( Addicted to ZE:A's song) hahahaha^^ Emm... Yup, yesterday is my 18th b'day~~.... Hw was it!? Just so so ^~^~!! Celebrate with my family n i luv that^^

My mom brought back the cake and i'm totally surprised...LOL WHat was written on the cake is "Happy 8th Birthday".... What a shocked^^ ( B2ST freak.. again!?) hehe @.@ I'm still young, rite? Yaya^^ N cute.... Oh no, ppl will vomit hearing this.... ~~ I'm not a kid anymore, so please be more mature Lilian!!!! hahaha^~^~!! I'll try that~

What I'm gonna share today? Just like nothing special happened in my life.... Things always gone dull in every second~~ Sounds pity for me... Haha^^ In reality it was not that bad but just too plain 4 other ppl...^^ Emmm... emm.... SPM result will be coming out soon... 6 more day for me to rest then I'll faint to think abt the effect of my 'flying colours' result....Lol macam betul :'( Hope that it will  happen on me!! haha^^

Bye-Yeom,Glups Glups.... ^~^~!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Byul Playlist


Music