RSS

A full day~~**

Owh.... wake up 7 in the morning (early rite!?) yeah.... have a driving lesson~~ I don't have a good nap yesterday due to my nervous feeling!! Y im nervous?? i scared i will bump or hit something when i drive.. haha funny rite...? No one will think thats a matter for them... sad me =.= But nw im really relax after the first time drove on d road.... (can say it's all thx to that uncle ^~^~!! Yeah...)

After back from d lesson, u know what d first thng that I do??? Sleepp..zzzzzzzz**.. Hahaha... too tired!! My mom back frm work seeing me sleeping n comment " wow... u totally faint after driving!! tsk tsk tsk~~ " wahahaha....

Lets talk abt nite.... Yea its tonight... woohoo!! gt excited when listen to the word Tonight hahah (Big Bang freak though... ^~^~!!).... emm.. what i do??? Oh ya, my aunt n uncle come n my mom talk to them... n i laugh n laugh~~ lol so ss.. hahaha then Music Bank time... Toodoong@.@


At first i'm totally excited with it.... bt in d end im depressed.. (hahaha.. jz kiddin!! x that serious bt juz sad)~~ Do u know y,,,?? They cut Big Bang live performance part~~ huhuhuhu... Bt after that i just know it is because of d incident of Tsunami that happened in Japan.... (I will always pray for them~~) ... SO nvm... gt to watch it online.....(ps: Big Bang TV Live ep 2 broadcast too... haiz bt cant wac so jz wait on web)....

I really cant forget what happen today on facebook.... Really funny!! Conversation between bunny n ah fook make me laugh... LOL fake bf n gf~~ haha....


It's midnight~~ Nite- Yeom... Glups Glups (pray for the world always in peace^~^~!!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

The Lost Girl said...

Lilian VIP! =PP
you learn at AML?
if yes then who's your teacher?

Lilian said...

yo farizah^~^~!! Im totally surprise u read my blog.. LOL a boring blog... haha
I learned at PML x AML... so x same..hehe:P

The Lost Girl said...

haha..I read EVERYONE blog...:D
Every blog is special by it own coz' err...(I 4gt edy..haha)
Oh..so sad...haha...how many hr edy you?

Post a Comment

Byul Playlist


Music