RSS

♥Love~♥

Did i ever falling in love!? The answer is no...^^ Then it is kinda weird for me to write abt ♥... emm... rather then fall in love with someone, i think movies, dramas, musics more to be my besties or luv one in my life... Yeap and my family♥♥ Love them.. muah^~^~!! LOL

Is it weird if x ever fall in love with someone.... I thnk it is normal rite?? hahaha~~ hope so.... oh ya, i ever fall to someone lar. Tae Yang!! woohoo^^ Im normal then.... Although im 17+ nw, my activities is just stay at home, cooking, sewing , learn to drives( quite late huh!?) and goin out with my frenz(ps: x frequent... sounds pity... ~.~).... I don't even went out for a date once coz im x good in socialize with other ppl..!? thnk so...haha!! N im too fat... haiz.. need to diet~~~~ (my bro tired listening to this...) Sad..@.@


Yeap, Bye yeom~~ Glups Glups....

   

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Byul Playlist


Music