RSS

What do I. you .we .they Feel!?

Result day was just over... Yeap my mind got back to normal again^^ haha.... what have happened that day!??? Emmm..... Lots of memory will always stay still as it was just an awesome day for me and my friends~~

On 23 March, I went to school wif my cousin n Fazeera ... She told me teacher had called her at 9 am.. I was totally happy for her as there will a good news for her.. ( Straight As bah^^).. Bt it also make me more nervous...My mind keep on thinking what will i get, what will i get~~~ Hahaha ( bt my face is still smiling^~^~!! wahahaha)...

When a teacher told me that i get .... (it's a secret... LOL)!! i really surprised with it and really happy!!! woohoo... I never expect that I will get such a good result as I just always playing around n watched drama when SPM is around d corner..... How LUCKY am I^^

 The funny part is when i called my mom.... there are 3 choices of songs will be sing by me as a hint for her to guess abt my result!!! haha... When she listened to the word "tonite".. My mom laugh out ( i was really happy when listen to her laugh... is it she happy with it? I really hope that the ans is yes cz i dont have anythng that can make her proud or happy ^^)... When CYL listened to what i have say , she thought that it was Big Bang "tonight" bt it wasn't.. hahaha The song is really dedicated to my mom as the song is her fav old song( classic bah~~ Romantic... wahahaha)

I really appreciate with what my teacher have taught me ^^ THank you Teacher( Big Hug... ^^) ppl will laugh at me when they read this!! oh no... hou yok mah ar~~ hahaha... And my papa n mom^^ hehe Love them all^^ N lastly my frenz~~ Thx geng^^
Oppsy, wheres my bro?? haha... yeah thx to him too ...LOL ( he alwaz teased me n bully me... huhu~~)

 I really 1 this.... (hahaha) Hope will get 1 soon... Mom n dad~~~~~~~ pls....^^


Bye Yeom..... My life will go on with the next chapter bt what is it?? Stayed tuned... ( jz like watching TV lor~~ ) hahaha... Glups Glups^~^~!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Byul Playlist


Music