RSS

Hold It Up, Please^~^~!!

Yet, it's really not a big deal with what I'm gonna write right nw... Hahaha^^ what i need to hold??!! Lol... It is just my tears..... I think i have drops a hundred liters of tears a year?? Is it too much or just moderate..... haha... maybe too much huh~~?? :P

Watching dramas n movies just drive me crazy as my tears will just drop by itself... huhuhuhu~~ ( again??? haiz... pls juz hold it up...k?? ^^) Sounds funny bt that was REAL... I really don't know how to stop it... Is it I'm too emotion....?? Maybe thats d ans... Who knows^^ Even just a song will make me cry... haiz.... Pls Pls Pls stop it~~~ Hahahahahaha^^


Bt the weirdest thing is i don't really simply cry bcoz of something sad happen in my real life.... I will just hold n hold n hold till no one care abt me... THEN i will just release it out..... Cry it out loud as no one will know abt it cz i'm all alone by myself... Thats the real me^~^~!! Making other people happy was a part of my life's JOBs as i don't really care abt my feeling... Who cares rite?? Sumtimes, i really don't know what i've done in my entire life as I don't even care about myself.... ^^ Bt still I'm happy~~~ Yeah, To be happy really important for me^^


Share 1 songs that always make me cry... LOL ... It is "you raise me up by Celtic Women" ... Oppsy, Just the cover of Celtic Women will make me cry... Other vers really useless to make me cry... LOL ( luv the violin part^^) enjoy it~~~ <3<3<3



Bye Yeom, See u next time.... ^^ I'm really busy applying scholarship these day...^^ N My driving test is around the corner... Yeah, need to work hard to get a "P" licence!!!! Woohoo... Glups Glups~~~ Nite^^
 




 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Byul Playlist


Music